Thrive Plus is partnering with Learning Horizons to run an Excellence leadership course in Sydney from 26-28 August. The three-day training event will be led by Helen Hardcastle – a reputed Excellence practitioner and trainer. Helen is the Managing Director of Learning Horizons and has over 20 years’ experience working with organisations across the private and public sectors to deliver measurable outcomes through the adaptation of Excellence Models.
Participants in this training event will:
- understand the benefits of using the Australian Business Excellence Framework
- understand the underlying Principles of the Australian Business Excellence Framework and their application
- understand Business Excellence concepts
- understand process improvement and methodologies and how they align to Excellence
- measure Excellence Maturity and identify opportunities.
For further information about this training event, click on the below link for the detailed event overview and fees:
If you have any questions or would like to register, please email me on EveN@thriveplus.com.au.
Places are limited, so secure your spot today!