Thrive Plus is running an Excellence leadership workshop in Melbourne from 15-17 February 2017. The three-day learning event will be led by David Sikorski – a reputed Excellence practitioner and trainer. David has been associated with the Australian Business Excellence Framework since its inception and works with other international models of excellence and various management sub-systems to enable his client organisations to perform in a planned and controlled manner without compromising on the adaptability needed to seize the opportunities presented by dynamic economic and regulatory environments.
Participants in this learning event will understand the:
- Benefits of using Excellence Models
- Underlying Principles of Business Excellence Framework and their application
- Key Business Excellence concepts including Systems Thinking
- Value of conducting a systematic assessment of organisational performance against the criteria of an Excellence Model
- Concepts of Excellence Maturity and benchmarking
- Key Improvement Methodologies that enable excellence
For further information about this learning event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited, so secure your spot today!